5 Things to Under $200 for a $1000 facelift to the front of your home
September 21, 2020 | Posted by: Sherry Corbitt
Spending a little bit to boost your curbside appeal is easy. Here are 5 quick and affordable ideas:
- Planters/Urn: reuse the same urns but change up the seasonal look every couple months. Add different pops of colour.
- Paint the door! A fresh coat of paint will really jazz up the entire entrance. Unsure what colour to paint? Have a quick consult with an interior designer and see what they recommend or check out Pinterest (but beware, Pinterest can be addictive!)
- New hardware is a great way to update the door. I have updated my front door lock to an electronic lock and it was a fantastic change! Everyone who needs access to the home has their own code and we can track who comes in and when i.e. the dog walker, house cleaner etc.
- Keystone/Address Number: There are lots of companies that came change your address into a beautiful scrolling design. You can also do custom orders at Home Depot.
- Coach light upgrades: find a new lighting design that matches your tastes. New lighting can help brighten the entire entrance.